About Our Company
QR Code Link to This Post
GS Global Security is a proudly Canadian distributor of CCTV products. Our experienced team has over thirty years combined experience in the security industry. We provide some of the fastest support to our clients, ensuring that you never have to be kept waiting for a response.
At GS Global Security, we put our clients first. We have a commitment to our customers to provide the most accurate information, ensuring you always get the best product for the job, and best value for any budget.
Our company is now seeking a Head Office Business Development Manager position based in Edmonton, Alberta.
We are looking for energetic and charismatic individuals to facilitate our operations in the area. He/ She will work closely with clients and prospects to qualify, survey, demonstrate and propose new solutions.
1) To identify potential opportunities in Alberta region to increase uptake, raise awareness, and generate leads;
2) To develop new business relationships, uncover new sales opportunities and expand existing relationships;
3) To deliver presentations and book a qualified number of daily appointments resulting in revenue;
4) To educate clients the benefits of our products and services and present GS Security value proposition to a variety of our target business owners;
5) To facilitate and execute main office operations including conducting phone calls, email, content based marketing and door to door to extend invitations, generating qualified leads and set appointments;
6) To continuously absorb and update knowledge in the field and identify and recommend system upgrades;
7) To travel within Alberta to prospect/visit potential and existing clients.
• Have Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Be a highly persuasive and artful communicator;
• Have ability to get along with people with different cultural/social backgrounds;
• Have strong teamwork and leadership skills;
• Have sales experience and strong negotiation skills;
• Be detail-oriented, organized and dependable;
• Have ability to work under pressure and keep deadlines;
• Possess a high degree of flexibility and creativity;
• Have strong problem-solving skills;
• Have ability to self-manage and deploy multiple verbal and computer-related instructions;
• Take initiatives to fulfill manager’s responsibilities;
• (Preferable) Have knowledge about IT, network, CCTV products.
• Bachler’s Degree;
• 1-3 years store management experience or equivalent business development experience;
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook);
• Driver’s license/car required.
Job Type: Full-time.
Salary: Negotiable. Based on experience.
Location: Edmonton, AB
Language: English (Required)
We thank you for your interest in this position; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.