compensation: $25.00 - 27.00/hour to start depending on experience plus benefits: disability, dental, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits and extended medical insurance after 1-year probation. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
6 Landscaping Foremen needed by Salisbury Landscaping
Full-time seasonal 8-months work in the Edmonton area.
$25.00 - 27.00/hour to start depending on experience plus benefits: disability, dental, Life Insurance Benefits, RRSP Benefits, Vision Care Benefits and extended medical insurance after 1-year probation.
Wage increases based on performance.
Minimum 3 years direct experience with landscaping and groundskeeping. Foreman experience is an asset. Some secondary school is required.
All employees must be able to pass drug and alcohol screenings and have a valid driver's license to be able to work for Salisbury Landscaping.
Salisbury Landscaping is a year-round operation that landscapes and maintains existing and new properties. There is always work to do during all seasons. In the winter months, we remove snow, ice, and debris, keep up with maintenance and repair of landscaping equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervising a team of landscapers and groundskeepers
- Providing support and leadership to workers to achieve the project goals and targets
- Responsible for scheduling and ensuring company procedures are followed
- Ensures the safety of workers
- Ensures best performance by workers
- Coordinates with managers
- Responsible for supplies and materials for projects
- Works together with the team to complete individual tasks of landscaping/groundskeeping projects.
- Supervises and takes part in debris/ice/snow removal projects
- Other duties as required
Mail resume to Salisbury Landscaping, P.O. Box 3093, Sherwood Park, AB, T8H 2T1
Office location 52337 Range Road 232 (1km south of Wye Road on Range Road 232 (Brentwood Blvd) or fax: show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers