Ricky’s originated as a breakfast restaurant in 1962. The brand expanded in the 1980’s to include a full lunch and dinner. As the new Ricky’s All Day Grill grew in popularity, the breakfast menu was enhanced to include contemporary items. We continue to “WOW” our guests with outstanding service and exceptional value making Ricky’s a family favourite.
QR Code Link to This Post
Ricky’s All Day Grill – Gateway is now looking for Cooks to join our team 4485 – Gateway Blvd. Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.
• Salary: $16.00 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
• Vacancies: 3
• Job start date: as soon as possible
• Benefits: Meal discount while on duty
• Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
• Work Setting: Restaurant
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes as per order
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by chef
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Season and cook food according to the recipes
• Portion, arrange, and garnish food
• Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, or piercing them with utensils
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions
• Estimate food requirements and costs
• Monitor and order supplies and equipment
• Ensure quality of food meet standards
• Work with minimum supervision
• Train kitchen helpers
• Maintain inventory of workstation
• Work with specialized cooking equipment
• Clean your work area
• Perform other duties as directed by the Kitchen Manager
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Candidate must be able to work in fast-paced environment, physically demanding, standing for extended periods, repetitive tasks, work under pressure and give attention to detail
• Candidate must be flexibility, be a team player, be organized, take initiative, be client focus, be dependable and be reliable.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at rickyrestaurant"at"gmail.com (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail at 4485 – Gateway Blvd Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.