Ricky’s originated as a breakfast restaurant in 1962. The brand expanded in the 1980’s to include a full lunch and dinner. As the new Ricky’s All Day Grill grew in popularity, the breakfast menu was enhanced to include contemporary items. We continue to “WOW” our guests with outstanding service and exceptional value making Ricky’s a family favourite.
Ricky’s All Day Grill is now looking for a Food Service Supervisors to join our team at 4485 – Gateway Blvd. Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.
• Salary: $17.00 / Hour for 40 Hours / Week
• Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time
• Vacancies: 3
• Job start date: as soon as possible
• Benefits: Meal discount while on duty
• Employment conditions: Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night
• Work Setting: Restaurant
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Supervise shift operations to deliver product fast and provide quality customer service
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Daily food safety checks and cash controls
• Inspect kitchen, dining areas, kitchen utensils and equipment to ensure sanitary standards are met
• Supervise and check delivery of food trolleys
• Ensure customer satisfaction, resolve customer complaints as well as internal conflict among staff
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Supervise and check assembly of trays
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Must be able to speak English
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
• 1 year to less than 2 years of relevant experience
• Ability to supervise 3-4, 5-10 people
• Candidate must be flexible, client focus and a team player
• Candidate must be able to work in fast-paced restaurant, be able to work under pressure, tight deadlines, physically demanding and stand for extended periods.
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at rickyrestaurant"at"gmail.com (please write position title in the email subject) or by mail at 4485 – Gateway Blvd. Edmonton, AB T6H 5C3.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers