compensation: Compensation based on qualifications and experiences. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Our family is looking for a fun, loving, and responsible Nanny to care for our three children (boys) - ten year old, 9 year old, and one year old. Our older boys are in school full-time and only require supervision before and after school. We are looking for a Nanny with experience and/or a mother themselves. You must love children and be mature, reliable, trustworthy, punctual and flexible. You will be required to work weekdays from 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM, with occasional evenings and weekends in lieu of time off during the week. We are a non-smoking household and would prefer a non-smoker.
Your responsibilities will include:
1) Ensuring that our one year old son's needs are met
2) Feeding, Bathing, Playing, Napping, etc.
3) Supervision of our two older son before and after school
4) Waking them up for school, preparing their snacks & lunches, making sure they are on the bus on time, providing snacks/meal after school, making sure they do their homework, getting them ready for their activities, etc.
5) Some cooking, cleaning, and general housekeeping
You will need a current First Aid certificate and Child Care certificate will be highly regarded.
In return, you will be treated and will receive good wage and meals, have full access of our home, and will be treated as part of our family.
Please email a detailed current resume with details of your previous Nanny experiences, a cover letter and written references to Luzie Spencer at show contact info
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers