• Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
• Load buspans and trays
• Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware and flatware
• Place dishes in storage area
• Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand
• Scour pots and pans
• Package take-out food
• Stock refrigerators and salad bars
• Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs
• Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment
• Handle and store cleaning products
• Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas
• Remove kitchen garbage and trash
• Sharpen kitchen knives
• Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
• Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure, Attention to detail
Personal suitability: Client focus, Efficient interpersonal skills, Reliability, Team player
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a resume and an application letter.
10163 109 St NW
Do not send your application by any other method other than indicated above. Please submit using one method only and not repeatedly.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.