compensation: To be discussed during interview process employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Food and Beverage Manager in Jasper, Alberta
Busy winter and summer resorts, operating 7 days a week
Accommodation help is available
Dana Hospitality is a Canadian owned onsite Food Services Company. Our mandate is to provide the finest Culinary Services to Canada's Corporate, Higher Education, Healthcare, Government, Cultural and Sporting Centre venues. Using the freshest whole foods and ingredients, we prepare meals from scratch and create contemporary menus that elevate the dining experience. We strive to make all aspects of the dining experience great and we hire staff that exceed our customer's expectations.
Dana Hospitality is growing and we are looking to recruit a Food and Beverage Manager to join our team. Our Food and Beverage Managers professionally exceed client and customer expectations; and perform the administrative, financial and people management responsibilities that are part of operating a successful business.
The Position will....
* Supervise a team to create great food, from scratch while exceeding our customer's expectations.
* Ensure a 'Welcoming Service' by engaging Dana's employees to be friendly, professional and responsive with a "Here for You" attitude.
* Nurturing a culture of mutual trust and respect with our clients, customers, employees and suppliers.
* Managing in an environmentally friendly and socially responsible manner.
The competencies and qualifications needed...
* Experience working in a multi-site food and beverage businesses including licensed restaurants, high volume cafés, social catering, events and banquets. Franchise experience would be an asset.
* Accountable for daily operations with active floor management during service. Must lead by example.
* Leadership, entrepreneurship and initiative are essential qualities to get the details of our business right.
* Strong administrative skills, communications both written and verbal - coaching, conflict resolution and problem solving.
* High Energy and commitment to developing a great team.
* Organizational and planning abilities in a fast paced environment
* A strong sense of mental and physical organization skills
* 3 or more years of recent employment in a high volume food service operation.
* The ability to communicate effectively in English verbal and in writing
* The ability to supervise a staff of 40
* Please note that during the winter months you will be required to ski/ board to your location.
Your success will be achieved in exceeding our client expectations for...
* Fresh, healthy, delicious, made from scratch food.
* Responsive, flexible, and friendly service.
* Customized menus, promotions, special events and fundraisers.
* Trustworthy, professional management.
Benefits of working for Dana...
Be rewarded for your hard work with a comprehensive compensation package including;
* Competitive salary
* Health and Dental benefits plan (70% paid by Dana)
* Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (100% paid by Dana)
* Long Term Disability discounted group plan (100% employee paid)
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Subsidized housing available
* The opportunity to learn from industry professionals while working in an environment that promotes teamwork
* Have the chance to further your career with a growing company in a fast paced industry
Please reply to email with a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
Dana Hospitality is an equal opportunity employer and we would like to thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. For additional information on our organization, please visit us at www.Danahospitality.ca.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers