compensation: To be discussed.
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Certified Nurse Practitioner
Cardio Connect is seeking a highly experienced, detail oriented Certified Nurse Practitioner (CNP). Reporting and working directly with the lead physician, the Certified Nurse Practitioner will contribute to patient care, including history taking, examination, interpretation of tests, and advise about management in the fields of cardiology as well as general internal medicine.
The successful candidate will be a mentor and leader with strong clinical skills and the ability to communicate clearly with clients, team members, and other health practitioners. The Certified Nurse Practitioner will be tasked with maintaining the high standards of care we have in working to diagnose and treat patients with a variety of cardiac conditions in an outpatient clinical setting. The Certified Nurse Practitioner will work closely with our healthcare delivery team consisting of two MOA, eight nurses, operations manager, and site lead physician.
Cardio Connect’s aim is to be Western Canada’s premiere cardiac service provider. We work closely with our clients to proactively reduce their risk of heart attack, myocardial infarction, angina, stroke and cardiac failure. At Cardio Connect we strive to create a welcoming and supportive environment for our clients to discuss and alleviate their health concerns. We utilize state of the art technology to investigate the health of our clients and make recommendations based on our findings. Our recommendations may be pharmaceutical, or they may be manageable lifestyle changes that will help our clients live longer, live healthier and have a better quality of life.
Our team of medical professionals is highly skilled. We approach health concerns from several perspectives. We have the knowledge and experience to Improve our clients’ quality of life.
● Maintaining compliance with the standards outlined by the Nurse Practitioner Association of Alberta (NPAA).
● License by the CARNA, and registered as a Nurse Practitioner in the province of Alberta.
● Experience in the fields of Cardiology and general internal medicine is highly desirable
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Excellent computer skills and experience with Word, Excel, Healthquest (EMR), and typing skills.
● Experience with history taking, examinations, and communicating report letters to referring healthcare practitioners.
● Experience with reading ECG, Arrhythmia recognition, and general cardiology testing.
Clinical responsibilities (80%):
Continuous Improvement (20%):
This full-time permanent position offers a comprehensive benefits package (details available upon request) and a highly competitive annual base salary and bonus system based on performance and revenues.