For more than 35 years, QM Environmental has been a leading environmental and industrial services provider. With locations across Canada and multiple business lines, we can offer a stable, rewarding career.
We currently have an urgent need for General Labourers to join our Hazardous Materials/Abatement team on a job sites in Alberta Edmonton.
WE ARE HAVING A OPEN HOUSE THIS WEEK! HIRING ON THE SPOT! COME VISIT US AT OUR EDMONTON OFFICE 140- 1415 - 90 AVE NW TUESDAY TO FRIDAY FROM 9 AM TO 5PM. BRING YOUR RESUME & YOUR TICKETS!
- Base hourly rate of $20-$23, depending on skills and experience
- Lots of work!
- Paid weekly
- Specialized personal protective equipment provided, including proper training and fitting
- A safe workplace
- Hourly rate depending on experience - higher rates for certified hazmat workers
- Union health, welfare and pension plans
- Ability to grow with the company, based on your interest and skills
YOU NEED TO HAVE
- Previous construction industry experience
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 pounds
- Clean-shaven, and able to wear a full-face mask for your protection
- Fluency in English
- Have steel-toed work boots
- Be eligible to work in Canada, for any employer
- Be able to pass a pre-employment substance (drug) test
- Safety focus
- Ability to work well with others, as well as independently
- Previous hazardous material or asbestos removal experience