QM Environmental is one of Canada's largest full-service national decommissioning and environmental remediation firms. Always committed to health, safety and environment; QM has been experiencing a consistent growth in the last years and we would like to invite you to be part of this team.
We offer exciting career growth, professional development, and a culture that is supported by teamwork and open communication. At QM, you'll have the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with some of the most talented professionals and innovative thought-leaders in the industry.
QM is looking for Laborers to do specialized demolition and asbestos removal for major projects.
As an Abatement Laborer with QM Environmental, you will be required to perform tasks involving physical labour on work sites; clean and prepare sites, erect scaffolding, clean up rubble, debris and other waste materials. Projects include mold and asbestos removal, in an industrial setting.
· Must be able to lift and carry 50 pounds
· Have steel toe boots
· Be clean shaven and able to wear a full-face mask
· Fluent in English
· Be able to pass a pre-employment substance test
· Be eligible to work in Canada
· Demonstrated commitment to safety, their own and others
· Paid weekly
· $20.00/hour plus depending on experience with the possibility for overtime and advancement
· Shift premiums where applicable
· Paid weekly
· Retention for competent and dependable workers
· High school or equivalent
· Certified asbestos worker in Alberta
· H2S Alive
· Industrial/Refinery experience 2+ years
· Abatement experience 2 + years
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers