We are Hiring!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Canadian Cribbing (Edm) Ltd. has various projects on and is currently looking for qualified candidates for the position of Concrete Pump operator (4 vacancies).
Primary work location: Suite 2-10016 29A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A8
• $24.00 per hour
• 35 hours per week
• Term of employment: Full time, Permanent
• Start date: As soon as possible
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Performing the task of processing the concrete, mixing right amounts of ingredients, and pouring the processed concrete on site;
• Complying with the safety standards and precautionary measures while operating the concrete pump;
• Positioning the pump, extraction pipes accurately to direct the flow of concrete at desired spot;
• Performing the routine repairs and cleanliness functions;
• Organizing the components of the concrete pump and operate the machinery to process the liquid concrete;
• Coordinated with site supervisor and take directives from him to perform other tasks and duties as necessary;
• Ensuring smooth functioning of the concrete pump;
• Reporting any error or defect in the machinery components.
Qualifications and Skills:
High School/ Secondary school certificate
1 years to less than 2 years of work experience
Ability to speak English
Candidate must be able to give attention to detail, Fast-paced environment
Candidate should be organized and be able to have effective interpersonal skills, flexibility, have excellent written and oral communication, and be a team player.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Physically demanding, Handling heavy loads, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Standing for extended periods, Attention to detail
Work Location Information: Various Locations
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email:
canadiancribbing14"at"hotmail.com (please include the job title in the heading)or by mail: Suite 2-10016 29A Ave NW, Edmonton, AB, T6N 1A8.