WE ARE HIRING!!!
QR Code Link to This Post
Takla Maintenance Corporation o/a Takla Maintenance are seeking Farm Workers for the farm located at 234 Range Road, Sherwood Park, AB, T8B 1C3.
All candidates must be willing to join a team environment to strengthen and grow our current crew with a positive attitude and character.
• Vacancies: 10
• Wage at $20.00 / hour for 40 hours / week
• This is a full time permanent position from 1 March 2020
• Employment conditions: Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Monitoring animal health
• Feed and tend animals
• Operate and maintain farm machinery and equipment
• Clean stables, barns, barnyards and pens
• Detect disease and health problems in crops, livestock and poultry
• Set and monitor water lines, air flow and temperature in barns, pens and chicken coops
• Clean work area
• Load, unload and transfer crates, supplies and farm produce, livestock and poultry
Type of Farm Operations: Sheep farming
Specialized Livestock Workers Specific Skills: Farm animal grooming, Weaning, Cattle training, Calving, Handling animals, Livestock branding
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, Repetitive tasks, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Hand-eye co-ordination, Ability to distinguish between colours, Standing for extended periods, Bending, crouching, kneeling, Overtime required, Large workload, Manual dexterity.
Work Location Information: Rural area
Work Site Environment: Outdoors
Personal Suitability: Flexibility, Team player
Qualifications and Skills:
• Ability to speak English
• No degree, certificate or diploma
• Experience an asset
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume by email at taklaedmonton"at"gmail.com or by mail at 9016-20 Street, Sherwood Park, AB, T6P 1K8.
Takla Maintenance is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including indigenous people, newcomers, youth, veterans, visible minorities, apprentices and people with disabilities.