National Tire Recycling Group is engaged in the tire and rubber waste recycling business. We take the problem of unusable scrap tires and turn them into versatile rubber mulch. Our rubber processing plant in Ponoka County produces a variety of high-quality rubber products. The plant has immediate opening for 1 (one) experienced Scheduling Co-ordination Supervisor. The candidate’s duties include:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; and other related activities
- Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the manufacturing plant, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
- Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Requisition supplies and materials
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Prepare and submit reports
- May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify priorities and take action before receiving direction from management
- Positive attitude, honesty, and strong work ethics are the must
Number of vacancies: 1
Work location: remote, dusty, noisy
Compensation: $28.00 per hour.
Benefits: not provided.
How to apply: Please apply by show contact info
Job Type: Full-time; permanent.
Job Location: 251055 TWP RD 434, Ponoka County, AB.