National Tire Recycling Group is engaged in the tire and rubber waste recycling business. We take the problem of unusable scrap tires and turn them into versatile rubber mulch. Our rubber processing plant in Ponoka County produces a variety of high-quality rubber products. The plant has an immediate opening for 1 (one) experienced Rubber Products Manufacturing Supervisor. The candidate’s duties include:
QR Code Link to This Post
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of production workers who operate processing machines and who fabricate, assemble, finish or inspect plastic or rubber parts and products
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other departments
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality
- Requisition materials and supplies
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Prepare production and other reports
- May set up machines and equipment.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
Requirements and qualifications:
- At least 2 years of manufacturing experience is required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify priorities and take action before receiving direction from management
- Positive attitude, honesty, and strong work ethics are the must
Work Location: Remote, noisy, dusty
Number of vacancies: 1
Compensation: $32.00 per hour.
Benefits: not provided.
How to apply: Please apply by resume . hiring @ yahoo . com
Job Type: Full-time; permanent.
Job Location: 251055 TWP RD 434, Ponoka County, AB.