Sukhjeevan Chahal Professional Corporation o/a Chahal Law is a legal firm based in Edmonton. We serve clients all over Alberta. The company specializes in Real Estate deals, Commercial Transactions, Immigration Law and Family Law.
QR Code Link to This Post
The law firm strives to provide clients with professional, competent, responsive and affordable service. At Chahal Law, they go above and beyond to look out for the best interest of the clients.
The company is looking to hire Legal Administrative Assistant for the company.
• Vacancy: 1
• Wage: 28.00 per hour
• Hours per week: 35 hour per week
Terms of Employment:
• Full-time permanent position
• Job start date: As soon as possible
Job Location: 114 - 9704-39 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 6M7
• Determine and establish office procedures and routines;
• Schedule appointments and meeting, manage calendars, arrange/coordinate meetings and events;
• Complete data entry and word processing tasks including external correspondence, internal memos, reports and tables;
• Review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures and grammatical usage
• Complete a wide variety of spreadsheet tasks by assisting in the preparation of administrative reports, summaries, tables, statements, presentations etc.;
• Purchase, receive and store the office supplies ensuring basic supplies are always available;
• Communicate and follow up with clients; Respond to all case-related queries;
• Perform accurate legal research and analysis; Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents
• Draft documents of various legal disciplines;
• Prepare financial statements and reports;
• Assist in invoicing and send out the invoices to clients;
• Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance etc.
• Business Equipment and Computer Applications
• MS Word, Electronic mail, MS Outlook, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access, MS Windows
Qualification and Skills:
• Must be able to speak English
• Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program in related field is required.
• 7 months to 1 years of experience.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Work under pressure, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail
Personal Suitability: Effective interpersonal skills, Reliability, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Excellent written communication, Organized, Accurate, Team player, Client focus
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then don't delay -- apply today!
By email: chahalcorporation"at"gmail.com
By mail: 114 - 9704-39 Avenue NW, Edmonton, AB, T6E 6M7
Chahal Law is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and a respectful work environment. We value diversity of expertise, talent and opinion which is leveraged for an innovative and productive work environment. We are focused on attracting and retaining the best talent by encouraging applications from all qualified individuals including aboriginal people, newcomers and youth.