compensation: $30 - $35 hour plus excellent benefits + opportunity for advancement employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
My client a large Commercial Property Management firm is currently seeking a Mobile Building Operator to service a portfolio of buildings and client’s in and around the Edmonton area. The Mobile Building Operator, Operates, inspects, and maintains all HVAC, mechanical, electrical and plumbing equipment and systems in assigned facilities to obtain the most efficient operating results and life expectancy. The Mobile Building Operator assures that equipment is being maintained in an energy efficient, safe manner and down time is reduced to a minimum by anticipation of necessary repairs keeping records of past operating experiences. Performs inspections and repairs to assigned property interior and exterior areas, including walls and flooring, installed fixtures, roofing systems, lighting, etc. The ideal candidate would have a power engineering ticket or equivalent or related trades ticket (e.g. plumbing, electrical) and be able to demonstrate a progressive learning in the field through coursework in customer service, safety and learning related to the job. This position pays depending on experience plus excellent benefits and opportunity for career advancement. For immediate consideration, please call Abby Rubin show contact info
and email show contact info
• All around handyman skills and the ability to demonstrate those skills as they relate to building operations
work in a commercial building setting.
• Candidates will be asked to talk about their problem-solving ability regarding handyman skills and describe
previous work they have completed.
• Demonstrated customer service experience related to building operations
• Candidates will be asked questions that are designed to demonstrate their ability to interface successfully
• Good communication skills in written and spoken English are vital
• Clean driving record and the ability to pass a criminal background check
• Be physically able to climb ladders daily, lift 50lbs, and work by moving around and standing, crawling and
other positions related to maintenance and repair of building systems
• Ability to work alone and work under pressure at times.
• Ability to provide team support to other technicians
• Ability to work on computers and handheld devices operating basic software programs
• Understanding of building systems gained through training and years on the job.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers