Income Earner: Residence Up Top / 3 Commercial Spaces Down
QR Code Link to This Post
This one-of-a-kind and versatile building is located in the funky neighbourhood of TinTown, Courtenay.
• Modern residential, open-concept unit upstairs with private deck and 2 entrances. Features 10 ft. ceilings.
Total square feet up: 1365 sq. ft. + 330 sq. ft. deck
• 3 unique and styling commercial units downstairs. All spaces are in great shape and have 11 ft. ceilings.
Total square feet down: 2475 sq. ft.
• Use it to generate income up and down.
• Annual revenue when all units rented: $70,000
• Live upstairs and rent the downstairs to commercial tenants or put your own business in 1 or all 3 of the commercial units downstairs
• Zoning is MU-4. This flexible zoning gives you a lot of business options.
• Convert the downstairs to residential and cut your taxes in half
• Or convert the top to commercial up and run the entire building as a commercial venture
• Apply to strata the building and you can sell top and bottom separately.
• Large lot size: .22 acres
• 6 Parking Spaces
• Freehold — no strata issues to deal with
• Building is well-maintained and in great shape
• Unique design. One-of-a-kind in the Comox Valley
• Landscaped with easy to maintain yard and plants
• Custom stone-work at the rear of the building
• Covered work spaces out back with 2 work benches
• Great storage spaces inside and outside
• In the desirable neighbourhood of TinTown in Courtenay
• Centrally located in the Comox Valley. Easy access to and from Cumberland, Courtenay and Comox with this amazing location.
• 5 mins by bike to the ocean estuary and Airpark.
• 30 mins to the parking lot at the base of Mount Washington
• Apple tree, ornamental cherry and large Concord grape vine at rear of building
• Bamboo privacy fencing