Welcome to the community of Woodcroft. With over 1,300 sqft of living space this 1955 bungalow has been professionally renovated from top to bottom:
• The open concept main floor flows from the moment you come in the door. The essence of this home comforts those who gather to share the moments important to them.
• In the kitchen you will find over 120 sqft of new kitchen with an island, quartz countertops, nicely incorporated backsplash with stylish kitchen cabinets and stainless-steel appliances (with a natural gas cook top and oven)
• On the main floor there is also two bedrooms and a beautifully updated full bath with tiled walls and floor with a large vanity.
• New laminate floors on the main level with cozy new carpet in the basement.
• The fully finished basement contains 2 more bedrooms, a family/recreation room and another beautifully added full bath.
• Newer high efficiency furnace (2017) and newer water tank (2015)
• Other features include: new washer & dryer, new electrical and panel, new plumbing, new windows, new roof, single detached garage. All on a large lot.
• There is added potential with the possibility of another bedroom or kitchenette suite in the basement.
• This is a fantastic location in a mature central neighbourhood;
o Minutes to downtown Edmonton and Kingsway center.
o Minutes to the Yellowhead and access to all other areas.
o Minutes to west Edmonton and the shopping and business communities there.
• This single family home located at 11724 – 135 A Street, Edmonton is the only newly renovated house for sale in the Woodcroft community. The price is $398,000.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers