Car Buyer / Vehicle Purchase Agent / Purchasing Representative
Part-Time / Contract
Canadian Auto Group is an import & export company of many products. One of the products we export is automobile.
- Research required vehicle types and models.
- Call or visit dealerships for vehicle availability.
- Vehicle price negotiation.
- Place orders and schedule time to pick up when the brand new car arrives.
- Valid driver's license
- Mature, professional and reliable
- A good negotiator and business minded
- Fluent in English
- Vehicle required
- Good credit and/or income will be a great asset but not required
- All deposit to secure and order the vehicle will be provided by the company.
- The funds used to purchase the car upon arrival will be provided by the company.
- Other expenses will be covered by the company.
- $500 - $10,000
- Expenses will be reimbursed.
- This is a fully commission job.
- Your income will depend on your commission for each vehicles you purchased for us.
- Good opportunity for the individual who is looking for part time work, a second job or extra income with flexible schedule.
- The agent / representative / buyer will then transfer the car titles to us so that we can sell these cars to our clients oversea.
- Full training and support will be provided.
If interested, please reply with a valid phone number so we can contact you and a little bit about yourself (age, occupation and etc).
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers