QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a motivated individual eager to work as part of a dynamic network operations team? Successful applicants will deploy and operate Server and workstations for mid-enterprise clients in Western Canada. You will have opportunities to work on projects and operational environments.
What type of things will you be doing?
- Managing client workstations
- Monitoring system logs
- Develop and maintain network schematics and documentation
- Troubleshoot client networks
- Migrating on-premise exchange environments to Office 365
- Assisting with remote user setup (VPN)
- Installing applications
- Monitoring and managing backups
- Maintain service requests (tickets)
What are our technical requirements for applicants?
- Microsoft 365 Certified Fundamentals
- MCSA – Windows 10
- Retired Microsoft certificates are acceptable
- Five years field experience in systems support
- Two year technical certificate or degree
- Ability to work independently
Any experience with the following vendors would be an asset:
- Fortinet UTM appliances
- Ruckus / Brocade
A few other items we need from applicants:
- Clear criminal record check
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing environments
- Ability to adapt with changing client requirements
- Strong troubleshooting skills
What makes Core a great place to work?
- Lots of opportunities to learn
- We are almost the right size, you won’t be a button pushing number.
- Work is important, but so is having a good time…..
- We are community minded and support a number of non-profit organizations.
Founded in 2003 Core Network Solutions delivers complex network solutions to mid-enterprise clientele. Our strong focus on routing, switching, wireless and security our team has a wide scope of skills. With ties to the communities we work in, we believe in giving back to a number of not for profit organizations.
What we do:
- We design a methodology for rapid deployment of networks.
- We partner with leading IT industry network vendors.
- We establish relationships with distribution partners.
- We lead the way in finding environmentally-friendly solutions that use less power, fewer materials and fewer products to ultimately reduce an organization’s carbon footprint.
- We attract global-enterprise clientele with high-performance networks looking for ways to optimize efficiency, security, performance and quality control for the systems they rely on to do their business.
To deliver Information Communication Technology solutions in a socially responsible manner; tailored to individual client needs based on business drivers while keeping pace with advancements in technology.
- To be the premier ICT organization in the mid-market throughout Western Canada in the technology suites that we deliver.
- Stimulate social change through continued community involvement in local charities.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients through transparency and effective communication.
- Undertake all aspects of business operations with an eye to efficiency and profitability.
- Help our clients serve their clients and customers better through the products and service we deliver.
- Encourage development of staff personally and corporately.
- Promote an atmosphere that facilitates sharing and transfer of knowledge.
- Engage in community activities resulting in a betterment of life for the less fortunate.
- Conduct operations in a sustainable environmentally friendly fashion.
Experience: Mid level
Functions: Information Technology
Industries: Computer Networking
Location: St. Albert Office – Metro Edmonton