compensation: Base compensation with no cap on commissions. Top reps earn 150k+ yearly employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a passionate and motivated person looking to join a fortune 500 company?
Are you looking for a great income, benefits, and opportunity for growth?
The right candidate will get the opportunity to be trained and mentored by a proven sales manager that will be dedicated to your success. We are looking for leaders that have a passion for growth, and the drive to be successful. We pride ourselves in hiring for our management positions from within the company. Showcase your talent as a motivated rep - then fill our vacant management positions!
Stanley Security is a worldwide supplier of Security Solutions for Professional, Industrial, and Consumer use. Stanley Black & Decker is one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brand names and has earned a reputation for excellence and quality. Our record of achievement is the result of dedicated and enthusiastic people who work together in pursuit of challenging goals and objectives.
Stanley Security is experiencing unprecedented growth with a solid base in Canada, our residential and small commercial sales division continues to expand in Canada, and the opportunity has never been better for experienced sales professionals to join our team.
- Car Allowance
- Base Salary
- Full Benefits
- Cellphone Provided
- Laptop Provided
- No Cap in Commissions (top reps currently earning 150K+ yearly)
What we are looking for:
- College or University diploma (experience trumps this);
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Hunter Mindset;
- 1-3-year experience in a similar role;
- Great listening skills;
- Autonomy, organization and planning skills;
- Vehicle in good condition;
- Available to work evenings and weekends
- Proven history of sales success
- Prospecting, in an organized and diligent manner, for new clients, usually within a given territory or within a certain industry and/or product group, the candidate is expected to do cold calling, door knocking, solicitation and self generate opportunities on a regular basis. Visiting clients and analyzing needs before proposing the best-suited solutions, as well as performing a demonstration of the proposed solution where required;
- Preparing sales proposals and deliver sales presentations, (including documentation and pricing) for specific products or services using assigned guidelines;
- Following-up on sales proposals and aim for the highest closing ratio
- Participating in responding to customer concerns, before and after installation, when required to demonstrate that is concerned with complete user satisfaction;
- Following-up with clients after an installation is completed to encourage a positive, and on-going relationship and ask for references
- Communicating all pertinent regional information to the District Sales Manager;
-Participating in sales meetings, product knowledge, and job training sessions;
- Recommending and participating in trade shows;
- Preparing sales plans forecasts;
- Preparing the paperwork required for the efficient processing of sales orders;
- Producing required reports in a timely fashion;
- Taking on any other responsibility or perform miscellaneous tasks as requested by management from time to time.
OK for recruiters to contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers