compensation: To be discussed, based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
West Edmonton based retail packaging company is seeking an experienced and results-driven salesperson to join our team. The individual in this role would provide appropriate product solutions for our customers and nurture them from start to finish. Candidates for this position should prioritize customer care and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generate and qualify leads via phone and email
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Promote products/services to new and existing customers
- Close sales by means of excellent customer service and salesmanship
- Develop strategies for more effective sales closing, share with team
- Maintain positive business and customer relationships to prolong customer lifetime value
- Prioritize and/or escalate client questions and concerns to increase client satisfaction
- Source and develop client referrals
- Track personal appointments, status reports and sales
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Must have outside sales experience
- Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
- Highly motivated, determined and a team player
- Proven track record in the sales environment
- Ability to create and deliver client presentations
- Expert in time management and personal organization
- Full time employment
- Benefits package
- Fun and colourful working environment !
Please email your resume and salary expectations
Thank you !
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers