Part Time Consumer Electronics Sales Representative Canada – EPT
Our part time weekend Consumer Electronics Sales Representative jobs offer you the chance to take your passion for technology and excellent customer service skills to really grow brand awareness and sales in store. You will be responsible for working both Saturdays and Sundays, proactively engaging customers, answering product related questions and closing the sale. This role incorporates a mixture of sales, training and brand advocacy as you will also have responsibility for training retail sales associates in store.
Things to Consider:
• Shifts are Saturday and Sunday from 12:00PM - 5:00PM.
• Conference calls are typically Wednesday nights or Saturday mornings.
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Meeting or exceeding POS to plan goals for assigned stores and markets
• Delivering a positive gap versus Non-DRT
• Growing POS for client brands by selling incremental display locations, selling the execution of plan-o-gramed locations, executing initiatives as well as maintaining in stock conditions.
• Analyze and develop business plans each trimester that identifies opportunities to grow sales within their territory. This business plan would include a review of the previous trimester, analysis of upcoming POS to plan goals, opportunities to close gaps, an action plan with specific territory goals and time table.
Education Level: (Required): High School Diploma or GED or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 1-3 years of previous experience in retail sales
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
• Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
• Excellent written communication and verbal communication skills
• Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Field / Administrative Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work may be performed in an office, field, retail store, or warehouse environment. Typically requires the ability to spend 66%+ hours each work day doing the following activities: engage in considerable physical activity, ability to lift and/or push up to 50 pounds, stand on feet for long periods of time, use products or cook food as appropriate for the demonstration, and may be required to work in extremely cold conditions (i.e. refrigerated and freezer sections). Also required to travel and drive. The use of proper safety practices when handling the products and/or cooking is essential. A detailed Environmental and Physical Requirements document is available in the Total Rewards department.
Additional Information Regarding ASM Job Duties and Job Descriptions
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to race, nation or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy and childbearing), sexual orientation, marital status, family status, physical or mental disability or pardoned criminal convictions, or any other category protected by law.
The above job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Employee understands that neither the provision of the Job Description nor any representation in this document creates a guarantee or contract of employment for any specified period of time or changes the nature of Employee’s employment, which can only be modified in a writing signed by the CEO.
For immediate consideration, please click the location nearest you and apply online:
, Edmonton, AB T5Y 3B5
Advantage Solutions is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Advantage Solutions services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
COME CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK AND SHARE OUR JOBS!
Advantage Sales and Marketing, LLC dba Advantage Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers