compensation: $50,000 per year package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
A+IT Solutions Ltd. is a consulting firm that specializes in a wide range of information technology solutions, including network management, system assessment, project management, network design, integration and security, application development, risk assessment, contingency planning, compliance consulting, data warehousing, and many other information technology services and IT operations. A+IT Solutions services also include IT staffing and outsourcing.
A+IT Solutions Ltd is currently looking for a Software Technical Support Analyst (1 vacancy) to join our team at Scotia Place Tower 1- 10060 Jasper Avenue, Suite 2020, Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3R8.
Wage: $50,000 per year;
Hours: 30 hours per week;
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full-Time;
Job start date: As soon as possible.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Communicate electronically and in person with computer users experiencing difficulties to determine and document problems experienced
• Consult user guides, technical manuals and other documents to research and implement solutions
• Reproduce, diagnose and resolve technical problems encountered by users
• Provide advice and training to users in response to identified difficulties
• Provide business systems, network and Internet support to users in response to identified difficulties
• Collect, organize and maintain a problems and solutions log for use by other technical support analysts
• Participate in the redesign of applications and other software
• May supervise other technical support workers in this group.
Qualifications and Skills:
• A college diploma or a university degree in related field
• 1 year to less than 2 year of work experience
• Ability to speak English
• Candidate must be able to give attention to detail, Tight deadlines, Fast-paced environment
• Candidate should be able to have effective interpersonal skills, take initiative, be organized, client focus, flexibility, have excellent written and oral communication, and be a team player
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you, then send your resume and a cover letter by email at show contact info
(mention the job title in the subject) or by mail at Scotia Place Tower1- 10060 Jasper Avenue suite 2020 Edmonton, Alberta T5J 3R8.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities