Our Super Hero Consultants are sub-contractors who perform lice removal services in clients' homes and at Lice Squad.com clinics. They are trained in Lice Squad's specialized reduction method and certified to conduct professional lice removal services.
- identify and remove head lice utilizing reduction combing, enzymes and other Lice Squad.com products
- educate families on follow-up procedures, environmental care in the home and strategies to minimize re-infestation
- conduct group screening services for schools, camps, day cares, etc.
- may conduct educational seminars and lice committee training programs
- schedule client appointments and process payments
- sell Lice Squad products to clients on site
- Personal Support Worker, Nursing, Hair Stylist, Health Care Aid, Child/Health Care Worker
- experience with and/or exposure to head lice circumstances
- experience working with children and families
- must be able to provide Police Check/Vulnerable Sector Screening
- must have reliable transportation
- flexible availability - days, evenings, weekends
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- good eyesight and detail oriented
Do you have a passion for working with children and families? If you have had experience with head lice, even better! Lice Squad Canada is seeking key individuals to represent our brand through conducting head lice removal services. You will need to have flexible availability, reliable transportation and a vulnerable sector police check. We prefer Personal Support/Child/Health Care Workers, Nursing or Hair Stylist background but willingness to learn and related experience also considered.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers