compensation: 40,000 to 80,000 annually + Bonus Opportunity
QR Code Link to This Post
employment type: full-time
Our rapidly growing Full-Service Glass Shop and Glass Insurance Company is looking to add two full time, hardworking, energetic, and experienced Glass Technicians (Glaziers) to our team headquartered in Burnaby, BC.
Beck Glass and Insurance offers a generous remuneration package including salary, full-benefits, paid time off, a modern work environment and opportunities for career advancement.
Beck Glass is the place to work if you are looking to build a long-term career in the rapidly expanding glass industry or take your existing glass industry career to the next level. We specialize in the fabrication and installation of the following in both commercial and residential settings:
• Glass Doors
• Shower Doors
• Storefront Systems
• Interior Glass Walls / Curtain Walls
• Canopy Systems
Qualifications and Requirements:
• 1st or 2nd year glazing apprentice (or equivalent)
• Ability to use/operate power tools (drill, saw)
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to problem solve
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Able to work efficiently as part of a team as well as independently
• Attention to detail in all areas of work
• Good organizational skills & effective time management
• Strong work ethic and positive team attitude
• Valid BC Drivers License
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75lbs
• Computer literacy, including working skills of Excel and E-mail
The ideal candidate will be trustworthy, bright, mature and exhibit excellent judgment. They will also have a professional demeanor with a proactive "take charge" attitude while working efficiently under pressure. The successful candidate will be looking to advance their career with the potential to advance into management.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.