compensation: 26.70 per hour employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
TODI Construction Ltd. is a full-service drywall contractor, including steel stud, insulation, drywall services, and T-bar installation and repair. From estimation to year-end warranty service, TODI Construction has built a reputation for successful and timely project delivery. Whether it’s a residential home, small retail space, large commercial building or a new warehouse development TODI Construction has the experience, expertise, and manpower to professionally manage and complete any project.
The company has an immediate opening for 5 (five) experienced Drywall Installers and Finishers. The candidate’s duties include:
- Measure, cut and fit drywall sheets for installation on walls and ceilings
- Position and secure sheets to metal or wooden studs or joists
- Cut and install metal corner beads to protect exterior corners
- Fill joints, nail indentations, holes, and cracks with joint compound using a trowel and broad knife
- Tape over joints using a taping machine and embed tape in compound
- Smooth out the excess compound and allow the coat to dry
- Apply successive coats of compound and sand seams and joints
- Fabricate and install suspended metal ceiling grids and place in panels to form acoustical and coffered ceilings.
Requirements and qualifications:
- Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- At least 1-year experience as a Drywall installer;
- Hand-eye co-ordination;
- Bending, crouching, kneeling
- Own Tools/Equipment: Safety glasses/goggles, Hard hat