Axiom is looking for a major appliance repair technician. This is a part-time role wherein you be will be talking to customers over the phone (or an app like Skype, Messenger, or WhatsApp) and guiding them in diagnosing and fixing the problems they have with their home appliances. You get to decide how much time you want to work every day. You will be able to view customer appointments for each day and pick ones that suit your schedule. Typically, a call with a customer will last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour. You would be part of a pilot project for designing advanced technology in diagnosing and repairing major appliances.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Expertise in repairing large appliances (washing machines, dryers, refrigerators, stoves, and so on).
- Ability to guide customers to fix problems with their appliances.
- Being courteous, friendly, and patient with customers.
- Ability to use Skype to video record calls with customers.
- Reliable internet connection with at least 25 Mbps bandwidth.
This is a great opportunity for a repair expert who wants to make some extra money in the evenings from your own phone. It would also be great for someone semi-retired who would like to make some dough without actually having to lift anything, go anywhere or use any tools.
No travel will be required. You can work from your home or wherever you happen to be. You will be talking others through the process, not doing the work yourself.