WesTower Communications in Thorsby, Alberta is hiring full-time permanent Field Aerial Technicians/Riggers to install and maintain wireless communication equipment throughout cellular tower sites across Alberta.
QR Code Link to This Post
APPLICANTS MUST HAVE:
1. Minimum 3 years of experience in wireless telecommunications
2. High school completion or equivalent
3. Ericsson installation experience
4. Ability to climb heights of 350 feet
5. Experience with the testing equipment such as In-line Dynometers and OTDR
6. Willingness and ability to work overtime and travel to remote locations for periods up to 6 weeks and reside in camp accommodations occasionally is required
7. Climbing/rescue training and basic first aid training is an asset
8. Supervisory experience is an asset
1. Climb and work aloft on poles, towers, ladders or other support structures up to 350 feet;
2. Remove, Install and repair aerial telecommunication transmission and distribution antenna, equipment and associated hardware;
3. Remove, Install and repair various types and sizes of telecommunication cables and lines including fibre optic, coaxial and DC power;
4. Inspect and test telecommunication transmission lines and cables for transmission characteristics and locate faults using instruments including but not limited to In-Line Dynometers;
5. Analyze and record test results and prepare site acceptance documentation.
Wage will be $26 - $30 per hour depending on experience, benefit package including health, dental, disability and life provided after 6 months. Only applicants with the above qualifications will be contacted.
Fax - show contact info
Mail or in person: 4933 46th St, Thorsby AB T0C 2P0