Peak Cutting and Coring is looking for a hard working team player to join our small company of skilled technicians. We offer professional concrete cutting and scanning services to the Greater Vancouver area and the entire Sea to Sky corridor. We are a locally owned and operated business and pride ourselves on exceptional customer service and quality work. This is your chance to learn a valuable skill, join a respected successful company that offers solid training, competitive pay, with a strong commitment to safety.
Essential Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
- concrete cutting experience is an asset (we will provide training if necessary)
- construction experience is an asset
- be able to work the occasional night/weekend shift
- enjoy working outside in all weather conditions
- enjoy working in different locations every day
- continuous learning
- job task planning and organizing
- critical thinking
- problem solving
- working with others
- steel-toe boots
- valid class 5 driver's license
- be physically fit
- be able to provide a clean driving abstract
- be able to pass a criminal history check
Wage: $25-$40/hr depending on experience and ability to manage tasks alone, plus overtime. A monthly rent assistance of $400 a month for the first 6 months to help with relocating is also available.
If interested, email resume with cover letter and references. Please list any tickets and certifications you may have.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers